• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Tileset modification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello,

I've been wondering, how to add more tilesets to a map. As it seems to be very limited with the normal editor, i suppose people are using some sort of plugin to add more tilesets. In fact I've seen maps where more than 25 textures or so were used.

Is there anyone who knows how to add more tilesets than the standard world editor allows?

Level 10
World Editor Unlimited I think is able. Also, it breaks your limitations with such things as the lower/raise tool and, quote me not, allows you to use more than 2 cliff types.

A lot of other cool stuff. But I do not yet know if some of the many actions it enables can destroy the map's compatibility with the game, though... And I mean, I don't know. I just fear it, but you don't have to share my fear, 'cause I may indeed be wrong.

Edit: n00byn4t3r beat ME?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.