• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Tile Skin Request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSpoon

Hosted Project 2PC
Level 21
I've looked at all the tiles on the websites and I couldn't find anything appropriate so I'm making a small request.

I'd like if possible the following tiles:
Wooden Flooring
Red Carpet
Blue Carpet
(Green Carpet I'm using Grass Trimmed)
(White tiles, I've already found on this website)

The ones in brackets are optional, but I've already found some so it's not necessary. But it'd be very welcome if you did.

I'd prefer if you used the following base tiles:
Cityscape - Black Marble
Cityscape - Bricks
Cityscape - White Marble
Cityscape - Round Tiles

Of couse much needed Credit will be given, also infomation on the map will be given to those that ask. Thanks in advance, The-Spoon.

TheSpoon

Hosted Project 2PC
Level 21
Thank you mad cat2 very much, the wooden tiles are just what I need, also I think I may be using the side walk tiles as my white tiles. That just leaves me with the red and blue carpets for Round Tiles and Bricks.

I don't know if you can do this, but could you just take the grass trimmed and make it red and blue? I think you'll be able be able to use the grass trimmed from Dalaran and Dalaran Ruins, but please don't base it on the Cityscape ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.