• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Role Playing Game] Throne of Azora: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
-Tyci Presents-

full

The Story:

The Prince of Azora- Prince Agamand has chosen four people to be his personal bodyguards during a war with the Swit Empire; Ethan Longdarion, Sardan Roux, Sir Mogyus and Kobo. They must overcome their personal issues for the greater good and to serve their Prince in need. Their goal is simple - to kill the Swit General Gavinrad, who is responsible for the Swit superiority in this war. Without him the forces of Azora will swiftly claim victory. It is not a simple task however, as Gavinrad outsmarts the team at every turn so far. It is up to you, to decide the fate of Azora and of your companions.

A direct continuation of the series Throne of Azora: The Beginning. Do not worry, as it is not at all necessary to watch it in order to enjoy and understand Throne of Azora: Revelation. Nevertheless I still recommend doing such in order to get the full experience :)

Gameplay:

An action RPG with focus on the story. It features a unique combat system (inspired by Dark Souls) that focuses on quick reflexes and strategy. There is no auto-attack, you have to do it manually. You can hold block not to take damage or use the Counter ability at the precisely the right time to parry it AND deal damage to your opponent. Different enemies will have different types of attack habits or even special abilities which you will have to dodge yourself (or take the hit :) ).
All team members will be playable at different parts of the story with every character varying from the other. (Not Prince Agamand unfortunately :( )

Trailer:

Screens:

Just remember it's still in early stages of develepment and everything may be changed before release.

full

full

screen2a.png

screen2b.png

Characters:

full
full
full
full
full

Personal Note:

Unfortunately my PC has completely broken down recently, losing all my work on The Beginning series (as well as on Throne of Azora 1.10). So it would be a LOT of work to make Episode 4 happen again, but seeing as it didn't attract as much attention as I hoped, I decided not to. Sorry to the fans of the episodic tales :(
But I really wanted to finish telling this story, so I knew that in a map form it would reach more people and that is what I decided to do. Bearing that in mind, it will not be as long as the original Throne of Azora with an hour of gameplay tops. I hope you will enjoy it ^^

• stan0033 - hp bars
  • HerrDave - bread, leather armor models
  • CloudWolf - Ethan
  • Callahan - Sardan
  • paladinjst - Sir Mogyus
  • Daenar7 - bandit skin
  • Tenebrae - young Sardan
  • Kuhneghetz- young Ethan
  • marcus158 - lightning ring
  • assasin_lord - hero glow
  • Sunchips - grass animated
  • Stefan.K - prince Agamand