• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Threee Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I know this post is really dead but no one ever posted anything helpful so I decided to revive this thread.
Can anyone make these three model for me. One is like a wave of purple flame. Another is like a trail of a sword slash. And the last one is like an arcane blast with a trail of a sword slash. You can see it here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsinpwzJeb0
i'm referring to the effects at 0:31 - 0:33 and 0:35 - 0:38 and 0:45 - 0:46 mark.
The model I really prioritize is the arcane blast, if anyone can make it I would be really happy.

Level 8
I'm sorry, can you see the link that I gave? I'm not sure if anyone can see it. If you can see it, you'll see the model that I'm asking. I gave the time mark for each of the model. If you have time to watch the video, you'll see exactly what I'm describing. Should I post a picture or is the video alright already?

Level 14
As far as I understand, you want spell effects like those in the video; still, the video is quite tense and it is quite to understand to which effects you are referencing. My suggestion is to make a new video with only those that you'd need (if possible), or cut this video, showing only the ones you need.

Level 8
I don't really get how you can't understand what spell effect I'm referring to. I'll just request one of the models I'm referring to. Here is a link of the picture. I hope you'll get it this time. http://images.wikia.com/grandchase/images/a/ae/DreadPunisher.png. Please see the video to see how it animates. It plays around 0:44 - 0:47. If you can't do it all maybe just make something like the blast at the end. What I really need is the blast at the very end of the spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.