• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

This just about BLOWS MDX-MDL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Non-Vaugly, Adding any mdx file from this site becomes an mdl and cannot load.

Import Manager

Import Files

Added Turret.mdx

Object Editor

Model File

Import Turret.mdx

World Edit

Cannot load Turret.mdl

I cant beleive that nobody here knows how to fix one of the biggest problem i have with the editor, I've seen this post before.

Level 3
It's supposed to be .mdl after importing the .mdx file.

The problem you have is related to custom textures. Make sure you import the textures correctly and check the "tutorial" link at the place you downloaded the model from.

Thankyou, I realize the problem isnt the Model, Since this is the biggest part in the game. The Textures with the model are still a mystery but as long as i Run The Map after I Add The Models, so what if its a green cube at first. Some people need to fix their stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.