• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Altered Melee] The Tyrant (4 vs 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello there,

This is a pretty old map i started years ago, but never really finished, because i had noone to test it. so recently i decided to work on it a bit and this would be the current version: alpha1

Long story short: the tyrant is a bad guy and 4 factions decided to set an end to this reign. (im not a man of many words)

4 factions try to defeat the tyrant (all played by humans), while the tyrant is trying to defeat them. of course the tyrant has made some dispositions to protect himself. So he made a big gigantic shield protecting his base. And as every good "bad guy" would do, he placed the generators outside of this shield. But these shields are again protected by 4 bosses (did i mention that there are exactly 4 generators?). of course they are varying in strength and level. so the bosses have levels of 10,20,30 and 40 and the heroes should have these levels too to defeat them (in alpha1 the balancing is pretty bad... no wait, it doesnt exist). after defeating the 4 bosses and destroying the generators all the 4 players have to do, is to destroy the tyrants faction. which could be difficult as the tyrant has an almost unlimited supply of units. of course the tyrant tries to defeat the 4 players the most time of the game.

Well there is not much to say. the first boss is protected by a huge amount of units and towers. just kill him and the generator after him.

The second one can only be reached after beating a "challenge". in front of the boss area is an arena with 6 pretty strong towers. as long as these towers exists there will be spawned up to 20 soldiers at the sides of the arena which can be used by the tyrant to defend the towers. after you destroyed the towers, you can move on the the boss and kill him and the generator after him

The third boss is not protected at all, but you first have to find him deep in the forest. after killing him beware that you are not hit by falling rocks(!!!). and of course dont forget the generator.

The last boss is protected by a huge amount of towers and can only be reached with boats. what a luck that there is a harbour somewhere :D. this boss is protected by a lvl 35 mini boss. after killing him kill the real boss and the generator. now the shield is deactivated and you can defeat the tyrant.

The tyrant has some special abilities. for example there are 5 different cave entries in his base, which lead to different locations all over the map (4 to the generators and one to the water path to the 4th generator). the tyrant also owns 5 goldmines and a fully functional base at the beginning of the game.
Just defeat the 4 factions now :p

-Hero choosing at the beginning. each faction can choose on of 4 heros (while it would be best if every faction choose a different one)
-Goldmines almost unlimited
-no custom content. pure wc3 tft

yes These are made in the Editor:
t1owuvs.png

t29luyx.png

tyrant3uhk46.png

tyrant40kkqj.png

tyrant5kbkld.png

maprjo49.png

-Balancing doesnt exist
-There could be some non english text in the map. if so please tell me

You are allowed to modify the map. if you made some super duper changes which enhance the gameplay, it would be nice if you could share it with me/us

i hope the description is understandable. my english is not perfect =/ hope you have fun testing the map

Please leave some suggestions for the Hereos abilities. i dont have as much Fantasy as spongebob

Attachments

• Tyrant.w3x
    382.8 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Level 2
This was a really awesome map! I really had fun in single player with it, and it was a great bit of fun! That is definitely one cool map and keep up the good work!

EDIT:
Do you want me to make a map with the spell triggers, or do you want just ideas?

singleplayer? i think its more fun with human players :p. thanks for your feedback

i think ideas will do it for now. hope you noticed the different "classes" of the 4 heroes. but if you want you could also make an extra map with the different spell triggers =D

Level 9
singleplayer? i think its more fun with human players :p. thanks for your feedback

Sorry, haven't gotten a chance to do that yet :(

i think ideas will do it for now. hope you noticed the different "classes" of the 4 heroes. but if you want you could also make an extra map with the different spell triggers

I'll set you up with the ideas and then maybe later do the spell triggers.

Level 9
Thought of two more abilities that might work for your Healer. Might thought as doing them was that they wouldn't want to attack people, so would mostly focus on protecting his allies:

Gul'Dan

Spells:
Ability 1: - Protective Shroud: Target unit blocks the next 1/2/3 attacks. When attacked, he heals the target for 30/25/20.
Ability 2: - Spell Absorb: Every spell cast on him heals him for 20/45/60 health and mana.

Level 2
thx doomguy

so there were 12 people downloading the map, and only two gave feedback. okay so we have 10 people without an opinion. cmon guys why are you downloading the map if you dont intend to give me any feedback?

Level 8
I'm one of download.
I'll test and... you need more terrains, in third screenshot and fourth...
Btw, good. Keep up.

Level 2
the "yes its made in the editor" should state that i were to lazy to make these ingame. not how great they are. why do you think i thought these screens are great? i even didnt bother to hide the doodad markers

oh and btw i cant watch this video in my country because our government sucks balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.