• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Troll War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi I'm new to the Hive community and am a lover of Warcraft lore. I was trying to think of war in history that has not been made into a campaign. I thought of the troll war and became interested in trying to make a campaign of it. Being my first idea I have posted here I hope for some positive feedback. Tell me what you think.

Major Characters and Events of the Troll War
Characters
Human: Ignaeus (Trollbane) - Leader of the human armies during the war and warlord of the ArathorTribe before the conquest of all the other human tribes.
King Thoradin - Leader of the human empire Arathor.
Meryl Felstrom - He become one of the Humans to use magic and later managed to turn himself undead with use of magic.
High Elf: Anasterian Sunstrider, descendent of Dath'Remar and father of Kael'thas Sunstrider. Seeing that his people were going to loose to the Amani he asked the humans for their help and in turn would teach them magic.
Troll: Emperor of the Amani, name unknown.
Events
After the War of the Ancients the High Born were exiled, after sailing for many years they landed in what would become Quel'Thalas. Shortly after this the Amani trolls begun attacking the elves and the hatred between the two races was born. Several thousand years later the leader of the Arathor tribe name Lord Thoradin begun to realize that the Amani were a serious threat to all the humans. At this point humans were divided into several waring tribes spread out through what is now called Hillsbrad Foothills and Arathi Highlands. Thoradin devised a plan to unite the humans. His plan was to conquer all other tribes then offer the survivors equality and help rebuilding their structures if they joined him. For six years he sent his friend Ignaeus to conquer the tribes. After that time the humans built their capital city, called Storm. (for those of you who played WoW you should recognize this as the present day Stormgaurd.) In Quel'Thalas King Anasterian Sunstrider realized that the elves were loosing the war with the trolls. The evles sent emissaries to Storm to convince the humans to help them. The elves offered to teach 100 of the humans magic. The humans agreed. The human and elven armies engaged the trolls at the base of Alterac Mountain. For many days the battle waged yet neither side gained and ground. The elves and human mages held back until many trolls retreat to regenerate. Then unleashing deadly waves of fire on the trolls burning the already weakened trolls. With their armies decimated the humans and elves lay waste to the troll capital of Zul'Aman.
For a more detailed account of this war check out this link

Because this campaign takes place nearly 2,800 years before Warcraft: Orcs and Humans the human models will not use all the heavy plate that most human in present day Warcraft use.
What I need for this campaign is a Trigger maker, someone to make AI scripts, terrain maker, and a modeler or two.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.