• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Map Recruitment which name I am still thinking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Map Name : The Damnation of the Sha'Lin. Staff Needed: Look at the Post Titled BUMP!

The project bases on a village in the America which a witch cursed for all time.

''No one will escape the curse of the Sha'Lin.''

People start panicking and running away into the forest which vampires have the hold of.

''As long as the Sha'Lin rule this place we will never let you pass.''

Screenshot: Killing Pit where vampires drop their prey.

Finally the info:

You pick from 20 Heroes each with it's own special abilites , there are ones that can Air Strike , Trigger a satelite attack etc.

First Hero , the most balanced ('cuz it's first lol) is the Alchemist , he will have to pick one of the 4 skill trees suitable for his class :

1st Tree (None of them completed abilites are pending):
Make Stimulants (Alchemist as in Field Medic , Medival names but futurstic stuff)
Make Cure (For Zombie Bites of Course)
Make woolen mittens (You can laugh but it gives 20+ Armor and 20%+ Runespeed)

Then you upgrade them to level about 3 so you can dabble in all tech trees.

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_042708_193529_0123.tga
    1.3 MB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Level 2
It's a good idea, and sounds like fun. But that screen shot doesn't really make me want to play it.

Level 24
Sounds like a nifty idea but the screen shot is lame. Maybe think about some doodads beside corpses (ie: bushes/flowers) and turn up the resolution some. A couple questions:
1) Is is a one player or two player map (player controlls the baddies)??
2) I think it would be better if you made the map perhaps less futuristic (that is only my personal opinion but I think my personal opinion is pretty damn good)
3) I hope you suceed in your map cause it sounds pretty fun

Level 3
I can't still decide is it going to be ORPG or RPG , as there will be 3 races for sure , the Witches (Int Heroes) are just plain damage dealers but no per second over an AoE , They can use only Pistols and UZI's.

The Humans (Mixed , Agi , Str , Int Heroes) are plain commanders , they can rally units etc. they can use any weapon.

The Vampires (Agi Str Mix) are mostly just DPS's with Stealth abilites and STR are DPS's with powerful Unholy Abilites , they can use pistols etc. up to Rocket Launchers

And Sorry for the Screenshot I am making another terrain over again anyways.

Level 3
BUMP! Staff!

BUMP! Name Edited , Basic Triggers on a 65x65 Map done , only need to copy them.

Needed : Terrainer with Advanced skills.
Someone who can do 4 spellbooks kind of thing that will work.
Advanced-Pro Triggerer (I am Basic-Middle).
JASS-er.
Modeller (I got one model from Hive Workshop for the Vampire Cottages/Tents)
Skinner , preffered if it is the same person as the modeler.
Person who can put everything together and fix any mistakes.

Witches , Humans , and Vampires are allies because of the lore I made up :

Some Vampires and Witches turned against their kind , they are no longer tormenters , they are now saviours.

Status
Not open for further replies.