• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Island(LOST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
People!:grin:
I always wanted a LOST WC3 map, and I think that i am not the only one.
My idea is to make The Island with all the stations and locations.
The problem is that there are no lost models, and the jungles in WC3 suck.:cry:
I do not know what kind of map it could be - I think a campaign would be a little over the top, but an RPG would be nice.
The last bad thing is that I am noob in modeling, and mapping.:sad::cry:

I've tried some Lost ideas, RPG would be WAY too big. The Purge - hey, DHARMA gets gassed, how's that fun? D:
LOST Via Domus could be sort of recreated, but it wasn't too good... BUT, a possible idea is a Lost AoS - Losties vs Others, Islanders vs Freighter People. Or Triple Side AoS with those 3 sides. Other ideas would be to have something to do with the DHARMA Initiative. Like... DHARMA Initiative Life - from chidlhood, schooling and maybe even meeting Ben, to getting duties (hatches), fights with the Hostiles, etc.

Heaps of ideas, just... which one is the right one?

Status
Not open for further replies.