• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Creation of Azgarn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
OK, for some, this might be a little corny. But this is suppose to be the creation of my fictional world: Azgarn, according to the Thural(a humanoid race) religion.

The Creation of the Universe

In the very begining, there was nothing. Only Negysh, Chaos, existed, and floated around in complete nothing. But one day, Negysh slammed his hands together and from the explotion that occured, did Ira, the Mother, rise up. Ira scared away the nothing, and brought light and darkness to it's place. At the centre, she created Niandor, with help from Negysh. And on Niandor, Negysh and Ira's children was placed, to live in peace. In time, the Niandoirans used their powers to create new Niandorians, and with them ,they had more children.

Creation of Azgarn

One day, Ira told her children that they had the power to create worlds of their own, to fill up the universe. Many Niandorians did so. One group of six Nianodirans: Grentor, Azmeth, Exor, Gwindor, Vaila and her twin brother Pyracto, decided to create a world together. First, Pyracto used his burning powers to creat a large fire. Then, Grentor used his strenght to create a ball of stone to surround the Fire. Gwindor and Vaila, used their skills to create seas and oceans, the blue sky, and plants. Then, Azmeth and Pyracto created the burning sun, with their powers. And finally, Exor crafted the night, to let everything sleep. And thus, Azgarn was created, and soon the Gods would create lifeforms to live there. But, Neysh, used his influence to bring madness and fear into the life of Azgarn. But his six children noticed this, and after a long struggle, they finally mananged to overwhelm their father, and locked him away in a Sphere between the Dimensions.

The Destruction of Niandor, and Exor's betrayal.

Now, Azgarn existed and the Gods was happy over their work. But Exor, the god of Darkness, did not want to rule as a group, he wanted full control. So, he returned to Niandor, in search for something that could help him. He ventured out in Niandor's wilderness, and walked for decades. Until, one day, he entered a region, fully created by Negysh himself. There he saw an encampment. When he got closer, he noticed alot of humaniod looking creatures, all wore red robes that covered their bodies. He aproached them and asked what they was. They said, that they were called Mystars. Exor told them about his plan, and they said that they could help him, if he helped them first. Their leader told Exor to climb up a large mountain behind them, and then place a crystal on the top. Exor agreed to this, and went of to the mountain. Once he got to the top, he placed the crystal there. Suddenly, it started to glow, and a large red beam, shot out from it, and hit the Sun of Niandor, shattering it to pieces. Exor got scared, and want back to the camp. Once he got there, he noticed that all the Mystars was gone, and only a portal was left in the centre of the camp. Exor walked throught it and ended up in the Capitol of Niandor.

There, he saw a sight to cruel and wicked. The Mystars was slaughtering the Niandorians! Exor got scared when he saw this, and so he fled back to Azgarn.

When Azmeth heard of this, he told all Surviving Niandorians to hide, and he swore to track down Exor, and bring him to Justice...

Level 7
Exor didn't actually "betray" anyone. It seems to me like a simple mistake, he didn't know that would happen. And i would think that first they would hunt down the Mystars who actually did the killing. Also, are the gods the Niandorians? That was never made clear.

Level 4
Well some explonation :)! :

@Warhog well i actually asked pelsen the same question but i never got an answer :)! but what i would say is : He created Isa who created niandorians wich created worlds and also life.... But at the same time war is brought to the world wich means an endless torment of war,chaos,sadness. Atleast this is my answer :)

@Shimitar Well no one ever said they were "Gods" They actually called themselves that.... Quite catchy name dont you think :)?

Level 6
As Shock.game, mentioned:

@Shimitar: Niandorians is the name of their race. "Gods" aret they call themselves, as well as their creations. Notice that not every Niandorian made a world, and therefor is not a god.

And about your first thing, about Exor: I like that you speculate. I wrote it, so that people can speculate. This is what the humanoid race: the thurals, belives.

And to Warhog.

@Warhog: Negysh doesn't care for domination, evil or good. What he wants his simply, chaos and disorder. In his eyes, that is the ultimate perfection. He fills the creatures with madness and fear, so that chaos and start to errupy freely.

Status
Not open for further replies.