• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Texture Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm using this model but I really don't like the texture

I was wondering if someone could make a texture so that wood frame is more detailed and darker so it matches pre-existing wc3 doodads

have a neutral coloured blanket on the bed that folds just bollow the pillow to reveal white-cream under sheets

and add shading to the pillow to make it more defined rather then the plain white rectangle it currently is

this is kind of what I'm looking for in regards to the sheet folding thing
venice_bed_4.jpg

thank you very much

Level 4
To get what you're looking for you will problably need some remodeling to make it look decent. I'd help you if I knew how to model well.

Level 3
that was only a general concept, I'd really appreciate if you could work on that idea and produce something that you could do without any remodelling

I just really dislike that current skin, so please give it a try

Status
Not open for further replies.