• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Terrains. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need someone to edit the terrain of my map :( I just suck, ->Bigtime<- at terraining. I've only terrained a portion of the top of the map. Anyway, here's

*The things you may do -
-Edit only a part of the Map
-Download Imported model files just remember the theme "Forest"
-You may add Bodies of Water except SEAS
-Edit the Terrain I've already done

*Things you shall not do -
-Delete the files I've already Downloaded/Made
_________________________________________________________________[The Helper will be handsomely Rewarded]
Thanks!!!!!
:ogre_haosis:

UNFORTUNATELY, I CAN'T ATTACH MY MAP HERE. SO I'LL HAVE TO SEND MY MAP TO YOUR EMAIL. THANK YOU!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 407
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 395
Level 2
I will be handsome right after I've fixed my two bottom >Abs<, why did thee ask, sweetest Azurot?

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
I will be handsome right after I've fixed my two bottom >Abs<, why did thee ask, sweetest Azurot?
Handsome is as handsome does; if you're behind pinching out those isometric rock formations, your face should be at least one quarter mollusk.

Whoever you pick to man the wrench, tell him to scale his rocks up a size or two.
Actually, make that a thousand.

Level 14
Curiosity I suppose.
Handsome is as handsome does; if you're behind pinching out those isometric rock formations, your face should be at least one quarter mollusk.

Whoever you pick to man the wrench, tell him to scale his rocks up a size or two.
What she said.

Level 2

Kk. Scaling em' up.

Level 2
Lol. One Quarter mollusk. rofl. Dude. Please. I've said that I suck at terraining. Your ability to read should be one quarter Barbarian. loljk. Anyway, thanks for the tip bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.