• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Terrains Needed....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey guys

i'm searching for someone who can make some terrains for my maps.

i need World of Warcraft Terrains:
1)Elwynn Forest
2)Dun Morogh
3)Tirisfal Glades

4)Loch Modan/Done
5)Silverpine Forest
6)Westfall
7)Redridge Mountains
8)Duskwood
9)Hillsbrad Foothills
10)Wetlands
11)Alterac Mountains
12)Arathi Highlands
13)Stranglethorn Vale
14)Badlands
15)Swamp of Sorrows
16)The Hinterlands
17)Searing Gorge
18)The Blasted Lands
19)Burning Steppes
20)Western Plaguelands
21)Eastern Plaguelands
22)Isle of Quel'Danas

i also need instance maps like:
1)The Deadmines
2)Wailing Caverns
3)Shadowfang Keep
4)Blackfathom Deeps
5)Gnomeregan
6)Razorfen Kraul
7)Scarlet Monastery
8)Razorfen Downs
9)Uldaman
10)Maraudon
11)The Sunken Temple
12)Blackrock Depths
13)Blackrock Spire
14)Stratholme
15)Dire Maul
16)Scholomance
17)Ragefire Chasm
18)The Stockades
19)Zul'Farrak
20)Zul'Gurub
21)Molten Core
22)Blackwing Lair
23)Onyias Lair
24)Naxxramas

Screenshots for the instances:World of Warcraft Europe -> Info -> Game Guide -> World Dungeons

But i don't need doodads!!!just the ground, water and cliffs.
Every mape should be 256x256, and i want to use the 100 slots extra inventory so i need a piece free of the left side, no cliffs no water etc.

THIS WILL BE NOT A CAMPAIN PROJECT OR A COPY OF Wc3 : WoW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll give credtis and rep+ for any mape at the quest-log at loading screen etc...

lg almii:wink:

Last edited:
Level 4
It don't will be a big project!!! Because every mape get her own story to play and it will be no campain, ever mape is her own project so i'ts not so big with the mape size!!! so no Wc3 : WoW!!!!!

and i don't want that one person make all this terrains. Just one, one mape etc...

yes the maps are big 256x256 is big, but i only need the ground without doodads just ground, water and cliffs.

lg almii

Level 14
This wont be a campaign project ehh? Then why the heck would you want 46 (or something) diffrent maps and also you can't rep with 0-9 rep I think

Level 36
This is just amazingly foolheartedly optimistical bullshit. Really. to make that many maps, and not for a campaign, like what are you GOING to make? I mean, your free to ask, of course, but it is a dead end, there might be one or two that are willingly enough to help you, but you will NEVER get enough people to make that many maps.

But, be my guest. Oh and Leeroy, just because someone spells bad or act wierd it doesnt mean that they are children, they could be from Sweden :p

Level 4
ok a explication to everyone, because i think nobody understand this.

every map should have her own story, and every mape is a project!!!!!

so it will be not a campain.......and i also need not all maps now!!!!

just one mape in a month or in two month!!!!! so i have enough time to wait bzw try to make some of the maps alone

i have just make the list now because i don't want to open every month a new threats.

hope everybody understand this now

lg almii

ps: thx to DarkIron Dwarf hope you can make one for my this would be enough for the next two months ;)

Level 10
This is just amazingly foolheartedly optimistical bullshit. Really. to make that many maps, and not for a campaign, like what are you GOING to make? I mean, your free to ask, of course, but it is a dead end, there might be one or two that are willingly enough to help you, but you will NEVER get enough people to make that many maps.

But, be my guest. Oh and Leeroy, just because someone spells bad or act wierd it doesnt mean that they are children, they could be from Sweden :p

Hey! I feel offended by that :mad: I'm from Sweden and I am not bad at spelling.:hohum:
sO watsh yuor mauth boi. And you are from Norway, right? Not a big difference.
(Maybe you were ironic or something, but some people in sweden doesn't suck at english, just wanted to say that. ;P)

Level 36
ok a explication to everyone, because i think nobody understand this.

every map should have her own story, and every mape is a project!!!!!

so it will be not a campain.......and i also need not all maps now!!!!

just one mape in a month or in two month!!!!! so i have enough time to wait bzw try to make some of the maps alone

i have just make the list now because i don't want to open every month a new threats.

hope everybody understand this now

lg almii

ps: thx to DarkIron Dwarf hope you can make one for my this would be enough for the next two months ;)

One map every 2 months? So this will take... almost 8 years to finish?

Level 17
"they could be from Sweden" Thnx for that, im also from sweden. O.O
I spell bad but not THAT bad...
And requesting 46 maps at the same time is like requesting someone to terrain the biggest camapaign ever. Why dont you start whit one request and after you 100% done and everything works fine in that map, you MAYBE could think of making another one.
This is just dumb and it will end up with some terrain maps that doesnt do anything.

Level 24
Saying that from Sweden is a good excuse for speaking bad English is one of the most hilarious things I've heard. I've studied English since I was 6 or 7, and I bet the majority began from like when they were 7 - 9 years old, which is more than most countries, I'd say.

Level 17
Sweden is one of the best countires at learning english whiout having it as our main langue. But some people is dumb and dont even know that "jas" is writhen "yes" and stuff like that... But the most of the people isnt that dumb.
Anyway.. that was all about the off-topic, what about the on-topic?

I want to see him get all those requests done. The day that happens, i go shot myself, becouse i know it wont happen, even if all here trys just to get me killed, you wont survive yourself by trying to help him getting all those terrains.

Level 4
i'm working with 3 friends, so we can make 3 maps at the same time.

at that time i'm not working on arathi basin because one of my friends work now to finish it and i start to make a new mape.

but the problem is that we are good at triggering etc but not at terraining-.-, so i request the maps.

i also don't think that i get all maps, but i have requested the 46 maps that everybody who wants to make one can choose between some maps ;)

but when i have a chance to get all the maps i will take them even if i don't need them all.

@ DarkIron Dwarf: yes, but thanks for trying ;)

Level 17
Syntic_Arrow that is what i call spam and use space insted of dots please.

Also read this befor posting that.
i also don't think that i get all maps, but i have requested the 46 maps that everybody who wants to make one can choose between some maps ;)
He said that in the post above yours. He dont want all, he just have a list there you can choose which one you want to make.

Level 14
Sweden is one of the best countires at learning english whiout having it as our main langue. But some people is dumb and dont even know that "jas" is writhen "yes" and stuff like that... But the most of the people isnt that dumb.
Anyway.. that was all about the off-topic, what about the on-topic?

I want to see him get all those requests done. The day that happens, i go shot myself, becouse i know it wont happen, even if all here trys just to get me killed, you wont survive yourself by trying to help him getting all those terrains.

Yes, that is true.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 17
Off-topic: What was the reason in making that off-topic? You didnt even say anything that was on-topic... You know that those posts is counted as "spam", right? And well... i hope you doesnt spell that bad normally.. since you turned that into date which is tottaly different things... And you also spelled nothing "nuthing" under you avatar, lol. If its suppost to be nuthing, i just want to tell you one thing, It looks awful and people will think that you cant spell...

On-topic: I see that the loch modan map is done. Is the map done or is it just that terrain? Since i dont see a reason to make this request if you have loch modan that isnt done yet.

Level 6
first of all: go to the request forum... you might get a little more positive response than in the terrain board.

and second of all: dont you think that 46 maps is a little... too much?
i mean come on 46 maps, and 2 months each... as ~Void~ said... its gonna take 8 years... 8 loooong years.

and last but not least: what did we learn from this?

Location, Location, Location...

Level 17
Why is it so hard for people to read?
Read this:
befor saying:
dont you think that 46 maps is a little... too much?
He said that in the post above yours. He dont want all, he just have a list there you can choose which one you want to make.
And also, they already told him to go to the request forum. :)

Level 4
On-topic: I see that the loch modan map is done. Is the map done or is it just that terrain? Since i dont see a reason to make this request if you have loch modan that isnt done yet.

a friend make loch moda the terrain is finished and he will start the story creat units etc at this week.

but thank you!!!!!, do you want to make a other map, this would be really nice ;)?

Level 17
No sorry, im already working on another project "Diablo 3 Warcraft" if you know anything about that map. (i think you have)
But good luck on your project, i hope it turn out well ^^
But try to change the 100 slots bag to somthing more realistic, like it is in WoW. Its even wrong equipment slots xD

Level 4
ok no problem...good luck with your project ;) yes i have try the mape in i like it ^^
hmm maby i will take not so many slots ;P

Level 17
Its not really my project, CloudWolf is the owner, im just like hes helping hand or what i should say. And well, try to make the slots like in WoW, that would be better. And if this project turns out very nice, maybe someone wants to redo the inventory system for you so that it has the WoW equipment slots.

Level 4
And if this project turns out very nice, maybe someone wants to redo the inventory system for you so that it has the WoW equipment slots.

this would be very nice, because my friends and i didn't have learned jass and because of our school we don't want to learn it.^^

Level 17
I think noone wants to becouse of the request. It looks like you want someone to make everything. Also, your working on another project at the same time. And your kinda new here and they think that you just want the terrain and leave.

I actually want to see what you really can do with the results of the terrains, but im not good at terraining so i cant help you.

Level 4
I think noone wants to becouse of the request. It looks like you want someone to make everything. Also, your working on another project at the same time. And your kinda new here and they think that you just want the terrain and leave.

I actually want to see what you really can do with the results of the terrains, but im not good at terraining so i cant help you.

hmmm.....i think what you say is true, but if someone read every thing i have written her, I hope he will can read what i want.

yes i'm working on an other project but not i alone i have said in a post before, and maby this weekend i will bring out a beta from arathi basin:wink: and i hope everyone like it, and maby someone can make one terrain for me:grin:^^

Sam

Sam

Level 2
if you want to handle this amount of maps in foreseeable time you need like 20 people.
i think you should finish 1 or 2 of these map and submit it at the map section to see if its well done or just an 'epic fail'. because if you finish all maps (in like 8 years xD ) and all of theme are crap you wasted 8 years xD

Status
Not open for further replies.