• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Terrainer Searching For Campagin To Join

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello,

I am searching for a project to join. I will like a campagin where I can make diffrent maps. I, think, I have above medium terrain skills.

Before I have made the terrain to Twilight Path and at my profile you can see some of my albums.

Also I can help with item'/ability'/unit'/creep'/boss's ideas and descriptions.

Hope I got whats needed for you project.
Reply here, send a Private Message or Profile Message.

-iPeez

The gameplay is more like this map Battle of Fornovo - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site. This is actually the first map, but I improved it a little, however the terrain is still the same (the cinematics I think too). If you like this map, I can give you also the other maps, now working on the last one, but the previous ones still need a revamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.