• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Terrainer request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Battleships RPG Terrainer request

Any help appreciated, its a EPICABLY HUGE map.

Its a battleships RPG, so everything is very naval centric. This makes it even more important to have beautiful islands.

Any help appreciated, as you can see, I just suck.

terrain.jpg

terrain2.jpg

Allright maybe not suck but it just scraps a pass. Sure better than many out there, but nothing compared to Hive's terrainers.

My other thread
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...meone-make-terrain-my-rpg-161399/#post1507896

Last edited:
Level 10
The point is to compress it so as to provide illusion of a bigger map. In game they look much bigger due to zoom.
ingamer.jpg

wintertz.jpg

The terrain for this is no doubt an epic task since its such a huge map...

Any help appreciated. The plan is to have a northern winter zone and a southern sunken-ruins tropic zone. Raise up more islands, make them look good :D

Status
Not open for further replies.