• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Terrain Explosion O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Go to the "Ubersplat" section in the actions and create the ubersplat that fits into your imagination.
The one on the picture may be "dead human medium building" (translated into english, my editor is german).:wink:

Level 10
  • Ubersplat - Create ubersplat at (Center of (Playable map area)) of type Goldmine with color (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) and 0.00% transparency (Disable paused state, Disable skipping birth time)
liek this ?

but its so small i need like 4 time this o_O

i guess ill have to make a MUI system with ubersplat created in aoe o_O

isnt there anyway to add the ubersplat into a dummy unit ? if it is there probly a path!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.