• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Tell me how please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ok this is my problem with my Inuyasha map
Inuyasha gets his tetsaiga
I made a trigger so that if he says tetsaiga he gets the Tetsaiga as an item
I want to make it so that when he has the Tetsaiga on it drains life out of inuyasha.

How do i do this?

Level 6
Thats easy i will tell you two ways... first is make an aura based on Unholy Aura remove the movebonus( set it to 0) and then set the live regeneration to a negative number( add a - before it) then go to target and disable everything but SELF so he will only drain his own life...
Now just make it that when he says BlaBlup to get the sword you also give him the aura and when he lose the sword again that you remove the aura from him!

second one would be via trigger where you make a trigger with set
Event: Every XXX Second
Action : Set life of Inuyasha to life of Inuyasha -Any Number here

of course same as above activate trigger/deactivate triger with the sword.

Level 2
That didnt work :(
The unholy aura thing wouldnt let me go minus
And the trigger thing would only set his life to a certain point every 2 seconds.

I mean i want it like.... super sayain in dbz tribute.
But except for mana drain i want life drain.

Level 6
Thats works! I use it in my own map ;)
But maybe try the following!
DOWNLOAD WEU from PitzerMike here in the Tool section then you can enter negative numbers and yeah they even work ig ;)

the Trigger thing is that you have to make it

[Set Live of Inuyasha to (Life of Inuyasha - Number her)]
If wont work if you just make [Set Live of Inuyasha - Number!]
so it will decrease his life every time the trigger run.

But the Aura is better no matter what!Can even make a Freeze Aura like in Diablo 2 with it...

Level 2
Well i have decided that life drain is kinda, sorta, really stupid.

How do u mana drain?

(same idea with the tetsaiga but mana instead)

Status
Not open for further replies.