• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

teamcolors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
in wc2 black and white was playable team colors. i never enjoyed wc2 much nor played it often but the white team color is something i miss. Anyway to add white team color back into wc3 or even custom colors?

Nope, sorry, there isn't a way. I tried to find that out a long time ago by making a test white teamcolor by extracting the color using Wc3 Image Extractor. I imported it and went to look for any fields in the interface or in the game options and everything but I couldn't find any so you can't have different team colors. Yes, I loved wc2's white team color too. :smile:

Level 5
lol dang that sucks. well I tried... maybe thats why they shoulda left storyline out of WoW and keep it in RTS warcraft games so they can continue the saga and make upgrades to it because years after the making of Warcraft 3... it's still one of the most played pc games.(ecspecially by south koreans.)

Status
Not open for further replies.