• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Team Stargate Galaxies looking for people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey, thanks for stopping by!
Team Stargate Galaxies is currently looking for some creative minds to fill some spots:
- 3D Modelers (For weapons, units and buildings)
- 2D Artist (For icons, loadingscreens and such)
- Terrainers (With lore knowledge be able to create "Stargateish" planets)
- Trigger Experts (Able to work with bank, save/load, quests etc)
- Storywriters (With knowledge in the Stargate lore)

Current team:
PatchOne - Leader (Multiple Roles)
Pinworm - Multiple Roles
Zarakk - Terrain (And wherever else needed)

Information:
PatchOne said:
Stargate Galaxies will be a Unique RPG thats Expandable by the Users themselves.

simple explained - It will be an RPG in the stargate universe where youre able to travel to other planets (maps that load after you dialed the correct address).
the game starts on earth in the stargate center - you have the stargate and some coordinates, you dial them and advance to the next planet.

this project is infinite expandable by users, because all they have to do is create a map, insert the stargate base stuff (i will release this as soon as this project grows big) and add their address to the stargate.
Help is Welcome, if anyone out there wants to participate in this project, just send me a PM

Example Video:

Concept:
stargategalaxiesconcept.png

P.S: PatchOne is sorry for his bad english, and hopes that it won't be problematic.

Level 1
Hi.

Actually this is planned as a multiplayer game.

the tricky part is to figure out if there is any possibility of multiplayer map changing.
i think i heard something of coop campaign possibilities, so if this is true, it will be multiplayer.

if not, this is going to be a singleplayer game, but with some multiplayer possibilities.

if its going to be a singleplayer game, the main map - Stargate Center - will support something like a PVP arena, where you can battle other heroes, trade technologies and items etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.