• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Team-Kill System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Team-Kill System:

In my map some players make problems by building mass walls in ally base, so i need sistem like this one...I dont want to kick those players just to punish them by killing him ( he can be saved later in my map).
System is quite simple but i am bad with triggers and i want to system be without bad triggers.

-Desription: if some player make walls in your base or block you and you think that he need to be punished you write -TK "player number".

-Game shows text message to all ally players: "name of player that writed
command" wants to Team-Kill "name of targeted player" type - Yes to agree.

-Game shows text message to all ally players: "number" votes needed for Team-KIll

Note:

-When someone votes, game display to all ally players: "name of player that voted" + voted for Team-Kill + "number of votes needed for Team-KIll.
-Voting time is 20 sec.
-When timer expires game shows message: Voting has expired + player is killed/not killed .
-At least 50% of players need to vote -yes for Team-KIll.
-Only player 1-9 can use this command and only those players can be Team-Kill-ed.
-If player 1-9 wants to Team-Kill player 9-12 game show him message: you cant Team-Kill enemy players.
-if voting is in progress other players cant use command until voting ends. (game message "you must wait to current voting ends).
-No lederboard is needed for system.
-If player dont have specific unit "mouse" (main unit in my map) he cant be voted.

+rep who helps

Hello, if someone starts a vote.. Does he still has to write '-yes' or should it be already counted?

Is it ok if you insert the condition if player has "mouse" = true? Can't do this in my test map. (if you dont have mouse, you cant start vote, or you cant get voted?)

And if enough votes are achieved before countdown ends, still wait or immeditly remove?

Edit:

Here is the link

For now even if enough votes are achieved you have to wait for countdown.
If you start the vote you don't have to type '-yes'.

You have to modify actions in 'Vote Ends' -trigger,
and add 'Player has mouse' -condition in 'Vote Start' -trigger

Last edited:
Level 12
Hello, if someone starts a vote.. Does he still has to write '-yes' or should it be already counted?

Is it ok if you insert the condition if player has "mouse" = true? Can't do this in my test map. (if you dont have mouse, you cant start vote, or you cant get voted?)

And if enough votes are achieved before countdown ends, still wait or immeditly remove?

Edit:

Here is the link

For now even if enough votes are achieved you have to wait for countdown.
If you start the vote you don't have to type '-yes'.

You have to modify actions in 'Vote Ends' -trigger,
and add 'Player has mouse' -condition in 'Vote Start' -trigger

tnx i will test it :D Btw what if player that is about to get killed leaves from the game while voting is in progress??

Status
Not open for further replies.