• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Tavern Trouble Plz Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
im making a dota like map (no im ripping off of dota) its Called Alpha Wars lol but umm ya with my taverns i got the Force 2 to summon at the Force 2 Circle of power but Force 1 summoned units get summoned at Force 2's Circle of power which is a bad thing lol but ya if you help can help me plz do so and thx :smile:

Level 2
new problem lol im not on my computer at the moment but when i do ill show the triggers that i used but now i cant get either to summon at their power of circle give me some time and ill post the triggers up so ya lol:thumbs_up:

Level 29
  • Unknown
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Sells a unit
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Heros_Tavern
    • Actions
      • If ((Owner of (Sold unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)) then do (Unit - Move (Sold unit) instantly to (Side_1)) else do (Do nothing)
Just make this to all players.

Level 2
got it

its okay i got it now i had the wrong trigger in the wrong spot i had the trigger for Then Actions in Else Actions i just moved it and now its good lol

Status
Not open for further replies.