• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Solved] Syntax(compiler?) help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello, So last time i modded I used JNGP(5?) anyways I read the review on it and it said it was outdated and to use WEX instead. So I downloaded and opened up WEX (0.1.3.0-FIX). When I saved one of my maps a lot of the triggers were disabled due to syntax errors. (I attached some of the errors). Maybe it's a simple fix? The compilers on the editor that are enabled are Jasshelper, vJass, and Script Optimizations. If it's not the compiler(s) then what is the new syntax? Thanks!

Attachments

• comment.PNG
    comment.PNG
    18.7 KB · Views: 77
  • globals.PNG
    globals.PNG
    15.4 KB · Views: 58
  • library.PNG
    library.PNG
    18 KB · Views: 78
  • scope.PNG
    scope.PNG
    20.5 KB · Views: 74
Hello, So last time i modded I used JNGP(5?) anyways I read the review on it and it said it was outdated and to use WEX instead. So I downloaded and opened up WEX (0.1.3.0-FIX). When I saved one of my maps a lot of the triggers were disabled due to syntax errors. (I attached some of the errors). Maybe it's a simple fix? The compilers on the editor that are enabled are Jasshelper, vJass, and Script Optimizations. If it's not the compiler(s) then what is the new syntax? Thanks!

WEX was recently updated to support patch 1.29.0. Make sure you are using WEX v0.1.3.1.

Level 5
So I just got time to open it up again and It seems to have a compile issues and disabling everything again even simple things like globals :( I know there was a recent patch to wc3 sometime last week. Am I the only one have this issues? I have vjass enabled

Status
Not open for further replies.