• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Suggestion to get help skinning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Typically skinners with spare time are either taking requests, not looking for them, or off doing their own thing. I'm currently trying to recuit skinners from the C&C community instead, since they would probably have more on an interest in this sort of thing, as well as the fact they take skinning a little more seriously, although we'll still take any help offered here. Although skinners are in high demand there, as well, since every C&C mod site I visit is looking out for skinners just as we are. I will post what I have soon.

Which does kind of bring me to ask you, DB, who do you have skinning your stuff for your mod? Are you doing it yourself?
-VGsatomi

Status
Not open for further replies.