• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Stat Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Im working on a castle defense map, but i have a little problem. I wanna incrase the DMG, the HP and the armor of mobs per 60 sec. Anybody have idea, how i can upgrade theese stats ?

Use upgrades (last tab in Object Editor), though they're restricted to 100 levels, but mathematically, reaching 100 means 60(100) = 6.000 seconds needed, which is equal to 1h 40m and it's almost rarely occur in most Castle Defense games, if memory preserves.

Or you could use BonusMod and add the bonus via trigger.

Level 1
I have tryed to add abilities, but i have a question : How i can add ability for a specific mob type?
PS: i cant add unit type to unit group. I have the variable, áll other thing, you write is completed, only the specific unit, what i cant find :(

Last edited:
Level 21
First thing, please don't double post as it is strictly forbidden in the site rules. Use the Edit button.

Now to answer your question, create a Unit Group variable called MobGroup then do this:

• Unit Group - Add all units of (Specific mob you want] to MobGroup
  • Unit Group - Pick every unit in MobGroup and do (Unit - Add [Ability] to (Picked Unit))
  • Custom script: call DestroyGroup( udg_MobGroup )

Status
Not open for further replies.