• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Standard icons overview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey guys,

I have been mapping and doing stuff ages ago, and as I was cleaning my hard drive I found this self-made HTML file which is an overview of all standard icons so that it's easier for one to find a standard icon which suits a custom ability. I made this back when there was a smaller file size limitation I think, so I don't know whether anyone will use this, but I still wanted to share, just in case. There might be something missing, bugged etc. as I haven't checked it, but there shouldn't be.

Download file, unzip, then run index.htm. Javascript required.

There was also a PHP file in the folder which I think is for generating the HTML so one can just put new images into the ROC or TFT folder and generate a new index.htm just in case there are any new to add. You can also add folders I think (array $ordner holds them). Some things are probably in German, but if you're into PHP and stuff you shouldn't bother I guess. I uploaded the file separately. Feel free to generate any new icon collection and share it.

Have Fun! :)

Attachments

• wc3_standard_icons.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 131
  • generate.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 53
Status
Not open for further replies.