• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Spine Crawler Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Okay so I have set up a trigger where computer controlled terran units attack a zerg base, however the first group of spine crawlers they come up to end attacking eachother(spine crawler attacking spine crawler) after the first wave of terrans is beat. How would I fix this? Much thanks :D

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
You have not provided enough detail for an absolute solution so I will give you a couple of paths to follow.

- Make the zerg players allied to each other so their spine crawlers are not killing each other due to being hostile.
- Make all the spine cralwers owned by the zerg player instead of some being owned by an enemy of the zerg player.
- Modify the spine crawler weapon to have the same target aquisition behaviour and filters of the standard melee spine cralwer instead of treating allies and enemies as valid automatic targets.
- Fix a scripting fault causing the spine crawlers to be issued with an attack command against each other.

It is highly likly to be one of the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.