• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Spells Interfering One Another?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ok well basically I'm making a custom hero arena where you pick skills. But some of my skills are based off the same skill and they cast both when only one is casted, would i have to remake these spells or would i only have to change something, like the Use/Activate string?

Level 4
Well i tried out your custom hero system, its pretty nice, but i prefer mine, its like the one from Custom Hero Line Wars. It has the 5 ability slots based off channel then when you pick the items and enter the circle it adds them to your hero. I think there may still be a bug with it, ill check it tho, but any other ideas?

Level 19
Simply you just CAN'T have 2 abilities based on same ability working seperated
~End of Subject

Ah if its Storm Bolt let me tell you this
Storm Bolt and Firebolt have same ID
But you can use Frostbolt or Boulder err forgot the name of ability but golems have it

Level 7
What a pain in the ass, it just killed my motivation.
I will change the spell tommorow....
Damn got to check all other spells if they are not based on the same ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.