• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Spells For My Hero Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ok i REALLY need the spells to be done for me, i have no knowledge of World Editor other than basics, if any1 could give me tutorials on JASS or GUI i would appreciate it. Ok heres the spells i need done:

1.OmniSlash: basically the omnislash from Dota, i need something simmillar to that (use your own custom damage, needs to be 3 lvls)

2.Blood Bath:For this one i need to have my unit (who is wielding an axe) to spin around while at the same time sending out blood so fast it cuts through people, it should be like a blademasters spiny attack (bladestorm i beleive) except with blood coming out of him (needs to be in lvls up to 5)

3.Rain of arrows: my archer needs to make it so when she shoot an arrow in the air, it explodes and turns into multiple arrows to strike down enemys, (needs to be in lvls up to 3)

4.Deadly Arrow: my archer (again) needs to shoot an arrow at some1 followed by a string of green light to absorb health and manna from a target (the arrow does 1/4 of the arachers damage and lvls up to 5)

5.blood pact: a basic rez but when the monster rez i need to have a a few meat clumps explode and then he rez's (lvls up to 3)

6.Multi Arrow: i need this ability to hit 5 enemies at once but only once when you use the skill (uses custom damage, not archers attack damage, and up to lvls of 5)

7.smite: i need my paly type character to make it rain holy light on an area to do damage, i dont want just a blizzard re-make but i think im asking for to much on this one X_X (needs to be in lvls up to 5)

8.holy blast: again, my paly needs to shoot a orb of light at an enemy, with each lvl the orb gets slightly bigger (again needs to be in lvls up to 5)

9. Retribution: needs to look good, basically i need a sorta kamehameha kind of shot but with more holy-ish >.> (needs to be up to lvl 5) also it will hit multiple units and only go for like 5 seconds.

10. Holy aura: this ones easy, i basically want a unholy aura re-skin, not really a spell :p

Status
Not open for further replies.