• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Spellbook - Metamorphosis Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ok, I've been checking and this seems to be a rather common problem, though I haven't found a rather common solution to it.

All the playable heroes on my map have a spellbook of abilities. Some also have a metamorphosis ability. Well, what happens is that once you tell them to metamorph, the abilities inside the spellbook disappear. They don't come back on the morph is over either.

All abilities match on the alternate form unit and the original unit (which are different heroes, btw). Also I've tried using a trigger to remove and then re-add the spellbook ability, but it does absolutely nothing, the spellbook still comes up empty on both sides of the morph even when I trigger it to remove/add at the beginning of the morph and right after it's finished.

There are absolutely no other triggers at play here. No discrepancy in the units abilities and etc.

What can I do?

Level 17
do u have more metamorph skill based on same ability ? (like more night elf illiden metamorph), because if i know correctly then u can use only bear form/crown form/metamorph based abilities only 1x/hero (so if i know well then max 3 metamorph type)

also everything ok with spellbook baseorderids?

Level 2
These heroes only have this metamorph, all their other abilities are unrelated to morph.

The baseorderID of the spellbook is spellbook in this map. Should it be different?

Level 17
These heroes only have this metamorph, all their other abilities are unrelated to morph.

The baseorderID of the spellbook is spellbook in this map. Should it be different?

if u have more spellbook at that hero then u must change it in object editor to something else (spellbook/channel baseorderid could be edited in object editor to any other abilty orderid)

if have 2 spellbook then both linked to only 1 and they not indiffidual books until u dont change their orderid

Status
Not open for further replies.