• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Spell request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi, iam making my own hero but i need helpwith some spells.

Switch - It switches from attack 1 to attack 2, or vice versa. 10%-20%-30% + attack and defence, dependeing on level of skill.
Ice Arrows - already have it
Headshot(passive) - critical hit with "Headshot" Tag, and diferent icon (i can make the icon u ask for it when u need it).
Fury - makes the hero invulnerable and gives him 40% more attack for 40 seconds
-------------or---------------
Hide - the hero turns invisible with the posibility of attacking without getting visible again. This invisibility can't be detected by any technology/unit/or artifact. Lasts 40 seconds and gives 30% more attack, without turning off other ability attack bonuses.

the 2 last ones are obviously da lvl 6, just choose one of them, this one will be da one dat u prefer, or da easier to make.

Thanks a lot if u make them

It would be outstanding if some of u guyz post a spell making tutorial for WCIII ROC edition also

Level 2
Done it :p

OK, so I've done your spells, not the Icon, you could make it, right? :?

I've done the "Switch Weapon" spell, allthough It doesn't change the weapon type, but it grants 10%, 20%, 30% (according to level.) I don't know if that's OK, but it's what I managed...

The "Headshot" spell is done out of the "Critical Hit" Spell, with the same crit chance and multiplier, you didn't say anything else...

You had the "Ice Arrows".

I chose the "Fury" spell, I thought it was a bit easier... You get 40 % attack bonus for 40 seconds. The only problem is that, when you activate it you don't have Invulnerability, but 99999 armor and 99999 Health regeneration, so it looks a bit stupid, don't know if it's acceptable, but, I tried, Hehe

At all the spells you must decide Mana Cost and Cooldown, you didn't say anything about it...

So, how do you get these spells??? Can't upload to Wc3Sear.ch... :( (???)

I don't know if anybody has allready done this, or you have, but I have tried, so if you are interested and know how to upload it, PM me.

Level 3
wow dude i love it! ty!!!! i tought nobody would make it!

Ok, da headshot skill iscritical hit but with "headshot name tag isnt it?
the Fury spell.....EXELENT!!
and the icon ill send in email to you when i can. ty dude!!

About the upload, just send me by email and i would like to know how to upload spells to the world editor.

Did you make da spells in RoC o in TFT??
If you made them in RoC, youre my idol, becase i dont know a shit about making spells and would like to know how to if you have a time to send me a brief explanation of how to do em.

Level 3
Oops sorry, can u change the weapon switch for Ice Storm that is exactly like blitzzard but ea lvl increases radious and damage. Damage 20 per second,30,40. Radious normal blizzard, 50% bigger radious, 2x normal blizzard (same time as archmage blizzard lvl 1)

thanks dude

Level 3
No what i really mean is that instead of being named "critical hit" it is named "headshot", and for the icon give me ur email (via om if you wish) and ill send it to you. If iam not wrong, the size is 66x66 *.tga format isnt it?

And can you tell me which warcraft did you use for making spells?

Level 2
OK, great!

I've allready sent the spell to your E-meil, that you have as information on your user, so I think you allready got it, ofcourse it's named Headshot, and the format isn't 66x66x .Tga , but it is 64x64 .Tga
I used Warcraft III Fronsen Throne 1.18d for making this spell (and every other spell i make...).
I asume you have TFT ?! If don't just download, cause you'll need it for this spell...

How to import the spell?

First of all open the map I'm sending you with the spell in it. Then just copy/paste the Buffs, Effects and Spells. It is critical that you copy/paste the Effects and Buffs before the spells, or else your stuck with a lot of extra work!

I sent both the Ice Storm and the Witch Spell, just in case :wink:

Level 3
Oh ty, well i already made da icons if you still need em. About the frozen throne thing, iam hopefuly gonna buy it today. And there if i fnd it on any store ill add da icons myself and all things. If not, ill tell you.
Lol, i toasted my head trying to make some spells in Roc da other day

Status
Not open for further replies.