• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Spell Request !

Status
Not open for further replies.

raf

raf

Level 2
OK,can someone make me a spell exactly like Lanaya's Meld ability from DotA,i do not need the armor reduce effect.
-hero ability,4 levels
-deals damage,usable during day and night,if hero moves, attack or cast an ability the spell brakes.

raf

raf

Level 2
Basically a shadow meld that works during day and night with a damage bonus if you break invis to attack.

If nobody makes this I will later (don't have time right now).

Ok,when you have time i hope you could make the spell.

Level 13
[trigger=MELD]
Events
Unit - A unit start effect of spell
Conditions
Abilities being cast equal to MELD
Actions
Set MELD Unit = Casting unit
If, then do, then else
If - Unit - MELD Unit is move/attacking
Then - Unit - Remove buff ( That invisible buff )
Else - Unit - Create ( Dummy that deals amounth of 200 damage ) at position of MELD UNIT facing blah blah
Unit - Order last created unit to attack ( Targeted unit of MELD Unit )[/trigger]

Status
Not open for further replies.