• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

[Spell Request] Charge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello!

Since I'm close to being done with my latest project I thought of a new one. I'm going to create a WoW Arena map. Although, I want it to be much more alike WoW than the other similar wc3 maps. I tried creating a charge and succeeded. However, I came up with something else which I was not able to do. I want the charge to be like this:

Max range: 1000
Min range: 250
Special effect: Pheonix fire attached to hand,left & hand,right. Charging unit is based on blademaster, so make it play its slam animation when it reached charged unit.
Movement: The caster should move extremely fast, I know that this can be easily accomplished by just moving the unit with triggers, but I want it to look like the unit is really running that fast. Like this spell by Dynasti.
GUI / Jass: Does not matter, but if you make it Jass could you please make it easy to change values because I know very little about Jass.
MPI / MUI: MUI
Others: When the charging unit reaches the charged unit it should be stunned for 1 second and the charging unit should gain mana (9 mana for level 1 +5 mana per lvl).
Levels: 5

Level 18
Hello!

Since I'm close to being done with my latest project I thought of a new one. I'm going to create a WoW Arena map. Although, I want it to be much more alike WoW than the other similar wc3 maps. I tried creating a charge and succeeded. However, I came up with something else which I was not able to do. I want the charge to be like this:

Max range: 1000
Min range: 250
Special effect: Pheonix fire attached to hand,left & hand,right. Charging unit is based on blademaster, so make it play its slam animation when it reached charged unit.
Movement: The caster should move extremely fast, I know that this can be easily accomplished by just moving the unit with triggers, but I want it to look like the unit is really running that fast. Like this spell by Dynasti.
GUI / Jass: Does not matter, but if you make it Jass could you please make it easy to change values because I know very little about Jass.
MPI / MUI: MUI
Others: When the charging unit reaches the charged unit it should be stunned for 1 second and the charging unit should gain mana (9 mana for level 1 +5 mana per lvl).
Levels: 5

Charge v0.5 - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

I could modify the charge spell for you and send you it, if you want that ^^

~ Solved

Level 8
Um. I know this thread is dead, but...
I've found this thread earlier, looked to the Charge, liked it and it's idea but didn't download it... Now I need it but it's gone somewhere. I can't find it anywhere on the Internet. Could anybody give me this system, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.