• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Spell Base

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am looking for a spell that DECREASES a units armor value so I can base another spell off of it called Armor Break, that decreases an enemies armor for a duration.

Can anyone help me with locating one? I looked all through the editors abilities but I can't find one...

Level 11
Use inner fire. Put negative values by holding shift while selecting it (shift enter or shift double click). By selecting a value with shift you can change the value to a very high number or a negative number.
Remember to set the attack bonus to 0.

Level 3
Ok, I figured it all out perfectly, but now my ability is auto-castable and theres no way to change that. Are ythere any non-Auto-Castable abilities that increase defense?

Level 8
Use inner fire. Put negative values by holding shift while selecting it (shift enter or shift double click). By selecting a value with shift you can change the value to a very high number or a negative number.
Remember to set the attack bonus to 0.

Ok, I figured it all out perfectly, but now my ability is auto-castable and theres no way to change that. Are ythere any non-Auto-Castable abilities that increase defense?

If you want to use Inner Fire you can always create a Channel spell than whip up a trigger that creates a dummy which casts Inner Fire on the targeted unit.

I think Acid Bomb (or whatever forgot the name) reduces armor. The spell that has a skeleton with a purple backdrop as the icon.

Status
Not open for further replies.