• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[General] Some SoundFX are global since patch 1.3x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi,

the latest patches caused a soundproblem on my map. Certain spells like Thunderclamp or Warstomp can be heard even if the player isn't watching that action on his screen. It also can be heard if the spell occurred somewhere in the fog of war. The sound became like a global effect.

How to fix this ?

Thanks in advance

Level 3
Nope, I use sounds like "Abilities\\Spells\\Human\\ThunderClap\\ThunderClapCaster.wav", so only original ones.

As an extra info:
Btw if you play DotA you might have noticed this as well when one team goes for Roshan and he uses his stomp, the other team will know that they are there cause they heard the stomp sound. I have the exact same problem with my map.

Status
Not open for further replies.