• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[SOLVED] Summoning units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello i know theres som post about this back in files somwhere... was searching but cant find it...
Aniway i cant figure out how to do:
''Hero'' with summon spell "Summon skeletion""
skeletion stats to be like
"Hero" str x1 = "skeletion's" hp
or "Hero" int x1 = "skeletion's" damage
i mean sumon skeletion with 1 hp 1 damage and hero stats make him strong...
bad ingrish btw :ogre_icwydt:
please help... thx

EDIT:
Would be bether str = dmg
and heroe's hp /10 = summoned units hp.
how to make allyes or unally during game... exzample a player's unit enters region make that player ally to player 2
EDIT2: dont fixed thx bye.
CLOSED

Last edited:
Level 9
how to make allyes or unally during game... exzample a player's unit enters region make that player ally to player 2

• Player - Make Player 1 (Red) treat Player 2 (Blue) as an Ally with shared vision
Hello i know theres som post about this back in files somwhere... was searching but cant find it...
Aniway i cant figure out how to do:
''Hero'' with summon spell "Summon skeletion""
skeletion stats to be like
"Hero" str x1 = "skeletion's" hp
or "Hero" int x1 = "skeletion's" damage
i mean sumon skeletion with 1 hp 1 damage and hero stats make him strong...

set a location.
create the hero.
modify the stats via - Hero - Modify Hero Attribute.
Remove Leaks.

Level 7
Uhm i dont get it.?
Thx on ally thingy...
i need to make summoned unit have its dmg = str of hero Summoning it
Roughtly said im making it for Custom hero survival
making spells and evrithing stat based cant figure summons out

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
With hitpoints, you can use the item hitpoint bug where altering its level with different stats does not properly modify hitpoints (by altering the level between 1 and 2 it is possible to change the unit's health if the levels have different values as the levels do not work properly with that ability. It also works with mana.

For damage, you will need to use a system of multiple abilities which add damage and add them in a certain combination to get the exact damage.

Level 7
+rep
With hitpoints, you can use the item hitpoint bug where altering its level with different stats does not properly modify hitpoints (by altering the level between 1 and 2 it is possible to change the unit's health if the levels have different values as the levels do not work properly with that ability. It also works with mana.

For damage, you will need to use a system of multiple abilities which add damage and add them in a certain combination to get the exact damage.

Ok thx i figured it out... my own way a realy simple trigger
saw it like 3 y ago in som map works PERFECTLY

Level 9
You can also store the str of the hero into a variable. Make the summoning unit a hero, modify his main attribute to match, give the summoned hero the same attack/dice, and modify it that way. Disable his exp gain and go on from there.

Level 7
i tiped close but i cant :D
i used sistem like this
when heroA used summon skeleton skill
it check his str=(10) and makes variabl = his str str(10)
now i used set hp of last summoned unit = variable str(10)
ROUGHTLY said fixed how i change to FIXED????

Status
Not open for further replies.