• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Solved] Help with dialog template

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Please check out my dialog template map and see why it's not working. Thanks.

I'm creating a spawn system where you can customize your spawns and which regions your spawn will attack. The problem is only player 1 (red) works. The rest only spawn but not move to their regions. They just stay there.

Last edited:
Level 4
There are like 10+ triggers and I don't know what's causing it. You can download my map and see for yourself.

Level 39
There are like 10+ triggers and I don't know what's causing it.
If you won't inspect your 10+ triggers, why would anyone else who sees this thread? Nobody who might open your map has any more of an idea than you what actually could be wrong because you didn't explain anything about what's "not working".

To show I'm not just being an ass: I opened it and messed with the dialogs myself. They all seem to work as they should; 1-3 units of the correct type spawn and go where they should go. Please explain the problem. Before the player region dialog is run each player doesn't have an attack region set so when you do Center of player1attackregion[(Integer A)] it will actually send the unit to (0,0) on the map. To avoid this you'll want to set player1attackregion (and other related variables) to some default value on start, perhaps the players' own spawn region.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.