• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Slime Colour Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
I'm not sure, but you could try "Animation - Change Unit Vertex Coloring" or something like that, though I think it will behave just like Object Editor.

Level 30
uhh you shouldn't really ask people here to edit it since Lord T says NOT to edit or redistribute. you should try PM'ing him for starters
I don't know what you're blabbing about. He just wants color change. I don't know how tinting a model is considered in editing it and breaking the rules. Ugh.

Anyways, you will need to use the Texture that came with model, and a color editing program to get this going. Just recolor the texture to whatever you want.

And you can always ask the creator of the resource to do a simple fix for you. If you be nice and kind, you might get whatever you seek. Good luck
ariel.gif

Level 2
I don't know what you're blabbing about. He just wants color change. I don't know how tinting a model is considered in editing it and breaking the rules. Ugh.

Anyways, you will need to use the Texture that came with model, and a color editing program to get this going. Just recolor the texture to whatever you want.

And you can always ask the creator of the resource to do a simple fix for you. If you be nice and kind, you might get whatever you seek. Good luck
ariel.gif

the problem is there is no texture with it just a model file

Status
Not open for further replies.