• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Skinning request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Hi guys, today i want to request an ogre skin for a basic ogre , nothing special.
I've marked some places where i want to have changes.
1. Here i want to have a chain, it will be holding 2 shoulder plates together.
2.Here g o2 leather scraps holding a plate , just 2 leather belts , can be taken from hellscream, or the ogre alchemist.
3.The same as upper but the stripes should go cross over.
4.A belt, and pants.
5. A sash wich goes from the left shoulder to th right bart of the waist.

I know it is not easy, but you get +rep

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 128
Level 14
imho the point #4 should go under the belly, just like the rope for it's loincloth/strings is now.

point #5 is impossible without edits to the wrap of the ogre. because, as you can see from the very smae image, the texture is mirrored so one side will look exactly like the other (from toes to neck). now you could go with a
(X)
instead if
(/)
if you dont want to import a slightly edited model.
(i hope you understood about the last part ^-^")

Level 14
well i thought that if that texture has ony half front side and half backside, then his body is mirrored from toe to neck, isnt it? and therefore he cant have a sash on him that doesnt look the same on the right half and left half of his body.

Level 16
Why lol? It's a great skin. Just that what i wanted and even more. Now i just need to make a fitting model to it ( i requested the skin when i made the concept :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.