• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Skin Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Free

Hi, I created this workshop for me to do some of you guys sig, skins, and avatar. Here are the rules:

-I will write my status on this post;
Free I can do anything you want.
Busy I' ll do some requests and may not be able to do yours.
Closed This thread will be closed because I have too much work.

-I will write after your request accepted if it' s okay or rejected if it' s not.

-No animated work for now on, as I should get the tools needed during September.

-Please, no "Hurry up!".

-No violating pictures or anything that could be against the rules.

-If possible, send me screenshots of things you want, as clear as possible, to make my work as best as possible.

=======================
And here are my ratings:
=======================
Skinning: Average 14/20
Pictures: Confident 17/20
Animations: Veteran 8/20

Note: for animated work, I' ll need the tools required which I should have in September.

I declare this thread Open!

=======================
Queue
=======================
Afronight 76: Skin finished.

Level 21
A skin workshop is fine but your also doing sigs and avatars which is violating the rules as it isnt a part of wc3 mapping resource in the request forum.

Either switch this workshop to only skinning and another part of it for sigs and avatars in the offtopic forum or ask me to close this.

Vegito - This is the requests forum and sigs are not a wc3 mapping resource, you know that.

Level 6
There I just changed it. Thanks to remind me that, Sopho. I' ll open my picture Workshop later on in the Off Topic forum.

Afronight 76: Request accepted.

And Vegito, I' m not copying you. Most of the people in the request forums are busy, and by having more Workshops, it' ll be easier to satisfy all the people being queued and those who may not even be satisfied.

Level 6
Afronight 76: Skin finished. Alas, I need a switch for me to submit the skin. Because my PC is a portable one, and if I want to submit it, I' ll have to use another Internet connection by phone (I used Tiscali.Fr for my trip in France) or a switch to connect it with the family' s computer and that costs around 100$, but I' ll see what I can do...

Really sorry.

Level 1
Hello. I have already posted a new topic...i realize that this is a waste of space. However I've looked over Dragonsamurai's (sorry if I have spelled your name incorrectly) and in my opinion they are quite good. I'm looking for a male-huntress looking unit..high elf if possible. Since I do not posess the means or skills to create skins or models i seek your help. Thanks.
By the way I am also from Canada. Near Toronto.

Level 6
Hmmm if you have the patience to wait until I buy that switch I talked about some posts ago, I can make it. Do not wait for a real piece of art, though... Skin accepted.

EDIT::

Sorry, I tried everything I could do but all I make is a guy with... prohebitient torso...
Try asking it to Sopho, really sorry. The result I obtained was so horrible...

Level 1
I'm sorry but I don't know who you were responding to in particular, however I can see you are busy and I'll wait until it has calmed down, until then please tell me if you have an opening. Thanks alot
once again my email is [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.