• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

SKIN or MODEL for a custom race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Umm... Anybody here? Well, I need a custom model or skin for a demon race I'm working (for those who heard about me working in a naga race, sorry, I put it down for this other). So anybody who could give me a hand with this?

Level 5
The_Gauntlet said:
hey i'll try to get those skins and are you giving credit?

P.S. what kind of demons i can probably edit some other units and make em look like a specific type of demon

Why, of course I'll give credit to anyone who makes this for me (if when you post it, u say i requested lol :wink: ). I was actually thinking in reskinning or remodeling the ChaosOrcRange (hope u know what I'm talking about) or the ChaosGrunt (a.k.a. Fel Orc Grunt) so I can use a fully looking demon as a melee unit for a custom demon race. You know, like footman for human, grunt for orc, etc.

olofmoleman said:
You should take a look around in the models section, there are some really cool demon models there.

I got some custom models from the models section. But, I said, i'm looking for a light (or medium) melee demon unit.

Level 5
Sry. I was just testing the deleting function coz it seemed not to be working for me. So I put a few ramdom letters, to then delete'em and it seemed to work. But thats weird I deleted this post just after posting it. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.