• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Skilled mapper for hire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
oi lads,

been playing wc3 for the past 6 years, been mapping for the last 4 years of them. Started as a noob and worked my way up, took inspiration of those beter of me and listened to their advise.

Been attempting to make my own maps for the past two years, Dwarven Battleground, is the closest i ever came to finishing a map. I noticed i have a hard time starting and finishing a map, but i have also noticed that i like working with other people and edit a map.

So im fore hire.
Who ever needs part-time work done on a map contact me.

Im a Skilled Terrainer.
Im a Skilled Object Editor.
Im a Moderate Modeler editor. (see attachment)
and
Im a moderate Triggerer.
Besides this i have contacts with a Skilled Triggerer and a Skilled Modeler who could help me (us) out in dire need.

PM me if you need help, including details of your project and i'll see if its worth spending my time on.

Cheers

Attachments

• ALL.JPG
    ALL.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 126
Level 10
I like how you offer your services and you seem to be a very good mapmaker. I think I will host a project on this site soon and I'm going to PM you about it when it happens to see if you are intressted. :)
By the way, I'm courius about the dual-sword elf on your screenshot. It looks really good! I'm searching for something like that to one of my other map projects. You don't want to upload it here on Hiveworkshop?

Level 11
I am recently coming back to the Warcraft 3 universe working on a map and I may need use of your services. I will pm you sometime or you can pm if you like.

Level 5
Do I send you the map or..? Cos it's sort of a for RL friends only map, and I don't want it leaking . (It's not good, but still.)
I suck at terraining.

Level 10
my speciality is making doodad buildings i could say. my weakest point in enviroments for cinematics but i can make good enough enviroments for playable maps.

And that Dual wielding elf aint 100% done yet, need to fix some stuff and give him slightly more armor, but after that i could send it to you, aslong as you credit me :).

I wont be able to go over some projects this week cause i'll be in france for 5 days, some sort of a holiday. After i'll likely be in full mapping mode.

Level 10
Lord_Turin, I am now seeking people for my mapproject. The first thing I am seeking is a person who would like to design the playable map.
Besides that, I would need someone who can help me to edit some triggers and to edit some models. But the first step is to create the playable world.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f341/looking-mapmakers-designers-125619/

If you are intressted, send me a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.