• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Solved] Skill Learn Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I Have a skill called, Abnormal Frenzy which is based from an attribute bonus and is inside a spell book (agility spell book) I Initialized it to be disabled on the start of the game.
when the hero reaches a certain amount of agility then the spell would be enabled again but it seems like it does not work
  • AAS1 Samurai Init
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.04 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player - Disable Abnormal Frenzy for Player 1 (Red)
      • Player - Disable Abnormal Frenzy for Player 2 (Blue)
  • AAS1 Samurai Learn
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    • Conditions
      • And - All (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to Agility Attribute
          • ((Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Samurai) or ((Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Headhunter)
          • (Agility of (Triggering unit) (Include bonuses)) Greater than or equal to 23
    • Actions
      • Player - Enable Abnormal Frenzy for (Triggering player)
anyone can help ? thank you :)

Level 11
well there are 3 spell books in every character, every spell book has a corresponding attribute, when you reach a certain amount of the attribute you will gain that skill.

Level 11
Ok I will try that doctor :)
Edit: Thanks doctor its ok now +rep

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.