• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Site is not loading 70% of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I've had this problem since we changed the look of hive, the problem occurs after 4-10 seconds of browsing the website. After that time my browser just looses all connection to the website for a good 30 seconds+ then it's returned to normal again.

This is really annoying when trying to view things or download things when you have to refresh every page and redownload almost every time.

I don't know if this happens to everyone but sure is happening to me.

I live in Sweden btw

Level 19
I'm using the new firefox update

As I was typing this post I got that weird disconnect with server bug again, it only happens with hive so it's very weird if the problem is by my end.
I get the same problem but only on my phone. honestly I thought it was only a hive mobile thing.

it doesn't happen on any other website

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Presumably the same thing occurring on my desktop's Firefox Nightly. For example the alerts list won't load on any present hive tabs, and new tabs won't load. After a while the issue goes away.

Level 19
I'm not sure what else I could add

connected through my phone
opera browser
UK
uhm....

what might be useful information to provide?
I had a bad disconnect problem this morning. the hive just refused to load. maybe we should time how long the disconnect lasts? will that help at all...

ok got the time, for me it doesn't load for a minute(59.49 to be exact) but the window in which it is open doesn't last very long before it returns to disconnection

is anyone else getting the problem of your sent messages getting interrupted by the disconnect and as such you send them again only to find you have now double posted?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.