• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Sins of Our Fathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
I worked my ass of on this one, and personally I love it, hope you do as well.

EDIT: Improved it. (I hope)

"The sins of our fathers lead humanity to this faith, and there is nothing we can do but try to live in these unholy waists. Hell.. There is no God.."

Attachments

• Sins of our Fathers.jpg
    Sins of our Fathers.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 359
Last edited:
Level 19
im not really a fan of teh modern stuff but i can say this is really good,
the doodad placement is well made i like the pile of junk on the right,
the road could use some moar variation or is the fog playing tricks on my eyes? ^^
a little more depth
+cookie itz teh magicz!

Level 36
You might have forgotten that bricklayed roads dont really tend to have too much variety? And also it would look odd and even ugly with more variation than I already got. Its part of the point that theres not too much depth, though if you look really close you can see buildings and stuff in the background.

Oh, and: O'rly? o.o

Level 19
dude watever but since its "war" maybe some bomb craters not to big on the road there could give it a lil variation ;) but ye watever leave it that way
"no wai!" o_O

Level 36
Cliffs..? o_O There is no longer cliffs... Or, their there, but their covered with building parts... The flame was already replaced and there is no other opitons for replacement, there simpy arnt any other flames to use! Also, the Rifleman stays, end of story.

Level 1
I think it looks extremly good, I mean this is warcraft x)
You made a really nice realtime looking terrain piece.
I think it's so hot with all those barrels, the sofa and that on the side walk, and the heavy rain and fog just gievs that city crap weather which to me is very real haha.
I must say it is very very cool, there isn't much complaintment from me since it's still warcraft.

To be improved would supposly be the rifleman to something more fitting to the actual terrain and the fire really huge and "fire'y" other wise I have nothing more to say. <3

Level 12
Great work!
I don't really know much about modern terrains, but it's good looking, it looks realistic enough.
I particularily like the piles of junk you've made, the doodad variation and placement looks great. Who cares about the quality of the texture, that isn't your fault :wink:

Plus Rep for a job well done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.