• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Show me how to make terrain unbuildable???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Can someone show me how to make a terrain unbuildable (probably by remaking the texture), because in my TD i want 'Dirt' terrain and i want the terrain to be unbuildable. If i paste 'Rock' terrain it is unbuildable, but it is some kind of ugly... :sad:

Level 6
UMSWE have a feature where you can change that kind of stuff :) Like making grass textures unbuild-, unwalk- and unflyable. You can also take the big pack with JASS Newgen where UMSWE is a part of it.

Level 27
You have to find a suitable texture and immport it in suitable path. Like in skin section it's always said where you have to immport it.

Oh, you can also do other ways:
-You can cover the ground where you want buildings to not bebuilt with rock or any other unbuildable stuff.
-If the ground you want to not be buildable is lower ground than the ground where twers are built, you can fill it with water.
-You can make terrain where creeps go Blighted and make towers be buildable only on non-Blighted ground.
-You can set your terrain to have some other, less ugly ground. Like Dalaran Marble, it looks like a white road.

Level 6
Did you try my solution? I believe it's possible even with a custom texture

Have you tried looking at the top bar? There should be a new option called UMSWE. Open it, enable it at the bottom of the page that pops op and choose your tile.

Reactions: HFR
Status
Not open for further replies.