• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Shanty Columns Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
I was planning on making an unusual type of map, sorta like an RPG but more free roaming, "Just-Do-Whatever-The-Hell-You-Want" gameplay. So I planned on adding a Arena for making money and screwing around with friends. The only doodads I found that fit were the big white dalaran columns.
Could you make a version of these columns that wasn't so clean and well constructed, making dark gray, with massive cracks and bits of moss, stuff to make it look old and shanty.

Here's a screenie:
42267699.jpg

Level 6
You'll have the ruined versions of the columns, found as doodads in Dalaran Ruins section. Otherwise, you could blend some doodads. Let's say, you place a few hanging mossy green thing from the Sunken Ruins section on prefered columns. Columns from the Sunken Ruins are good too for making an old impression. However, I recommend the Dungeon columns. The dark ones.

Btw, you can use pathing blockers on columns without pathing.

Status
Not open for further replies.