• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Set Unit Attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
'fraid I can't help you with the first one mate. However I can w/ this:

You can both enable and upgrade a unit's attack using researches

well i probably should have been more specific. im going to need this attack bonus to change constantly up and down so having a bunch of researches wont do that:p +rep for trying though:p i didnt even think of researches

Level 13
Damn, beat me to it. Anyways, hopefully you have the skill or know-how to use a simple bonusmod system like the one provided.

That one will add your values. If you want to, say, give the unit a second attack you will only have the option to set up the second attack on the unit and then disable it. Using researches to enable it will help if need be and will be easy.

Otherwise use the Chaos ability to change the units attack types along with the bonus mods to help you. It's unfortunate but those are the only ways (That I can think of).

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.