• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Set the number or gold and wood gather?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
k i was gottan edited this map which i found it too easy to beat because it gives 2 each time i chop the tree and 2 gold wach time i mine the gold mines... So can you like set those lumber and gold to 1 instead of 2?

Level 9
This is in the wrong forum.

Are you trying to edit someone else's map? As for the answer, you just go under the ability editor and find the harvest gold and lumber ability and set both values to 1.

Apart from that, welcome to the Hive, you may want to introduce yourself in the Introductions forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.