• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Server offline for about 4 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
:D The domain was acting wierd for me, and it took me a couple refreshes to get the site to open...but my whole internet has been acting wierd lately. It's been really slow loading stuff and it almost feels like I hav crappy DSL instead of highspeed cable...kind of frustrating. Probably just Rogers' way of showing me that Bittorrenting constantly throughout the month= bad. Damn that 60 GB download cap...

Level 36
Hehe, yep. My internet randomly stops working every now and then. Lately it seems that by the time I get to the control panel and Network Connctions it starts working again XD Its retarded that way. I think its my router or my network settings or some goddamned thing... It's always been retarded that way. Like the NIC built into my laptp absolutely refuses to connect to my router, but the one I bought that goes with my router will do it fine... Worst of all: It explicitly tells you everywhere (even a sticker covering the ports of the router) to run the CD before plugging anything in and such. So I pop in the CD and I get to a point where it asks me for my username and password to access my internet connection. Ad I'm all like WTF I don't have dial up... so I call my ISP and they tell me all of that information is sent through the MAC address. Called Dlink support and they tell me not to run the installation which auto configures your settings to get the router working properly >.>

BTW I love your new sig Ralle XD

Status
Not open for further replies.